The Lal-lo Water District (LWD) was created in the early 1990s. However, it did not attain its normal business operations and was abandoned. Later, in April 2003, thru the initiative of Mayor Florante C Pascual,CPA, together with the Municipal Council, they formed Lal-lo Water District pursuant to Presidential Decree No.198 as amended.
The programs and expansion were made and being taken by Lal-lo Water District of Directors and Management in partnership with LWUA so that water, which as essential part of life reach the taps of all if not majority of the people in the service area of the Municipality.
The district is categorized as a CATEGORY “D”. The Lal-lo Water District is managed through policies formulated by its Board of Director’s, in accordance with the regulation imposed by the Local Water Utilities administration, National Government Agencies and other regulatory and oversight bodies.
To make quality water service accessible for every Lal-loqueño.
To provide safe, accessible, and affordable water source to all Lalloquenos by the year 2020.
Board of Directors and the Officers
1. Reynold P. Balatico - Chairman
2. Teodoro R, Collera - Vice Chairman
3. Ritalinda Q. Manuel - Secretary
4. Angeles R. Siriban - Treasurer
5. Eduardito C. Israel - Member
6. Engr. Romeo Diaz - 6th Member
1. Engr. Jose Jacob S. Medinaceli - General Manager
2. Gloria C. Domingo - Senior Accounting Processor A
3. Rachelle R. Sales - Cashier D
4. George I. Colosaga - Utilities/Customer Service Asst.C
5. Ronie L. Metilla - Water Resources Facilities Optr.B
6. Emelyn I. Israel - Clerk Processor C
7. Virgilio P. Milabao - Water Resources Fac. Optr. C (Plumber)
8. Rolio D. Ragat - Water Resources Fac. Optr. C (Pump Operator)
+63 917- 777- 7777
+63 78 123 - 4567